[Building Sakai] BasicLTI

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 05:20:11 PST 2012

Can somebody give me a breakdown of what the various tags and branches
in the basiclti source mean? Does 1.3.x correspond to 2.8.x? Does 1.4.x
correspond to 2.9.x? Are different revisions of the spec implemented by
the various flavours?

On a similar note, does a anybody know if  there are plans in the spec
for a calendar callback from TP to TC. I'm thinking of the tool
informing the consumer of an ical feed url that it can merge into its
own calendar display.

On a final note, who is actively developing the  basiclti source?

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish