[Building Sakai] Tool usage analysis

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Tue Feb 21 15:24:08 PST 2012

All,

I've developed some SQL which can be run against the database (version
2.7.1) for various tool usage numbers and/or presence in a site.  They
have not been fully vetted but I'm willing to share and welcome feedback
(see attached .txt file).  The Files/Space utilized SQL takes the longest
amount of time while others are pretty fast.

I use these queries as part of a proof of concept BI project I'm
developing.  Having this data is good so if we are planning on replacing a
tool we know which sites are using that tool.

Louis