[Building Sakai] How to update My Workspace

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Feb 21 11:36:08 PST 2012

I just recently created a webservice that will delete all user's
myworkspaces if you want to take it.  This will delete all
myworkspaces then the new template will be applied when the user logs
in.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/longsight.com/webservices/webservices-1.0.x/axis/src/webapp/WSLongsight.jws

public String deleteAllMyWorkspaceSites(String sessionId) throws AxisFault{
}

-Bryan