[Building Sakai] Issues on bbb-tool

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 07:34:57 PST 2012

Please do. I tried to reproduce and couldn't although the YouTube vid
shows the steps more clearly; I think it may be due to the fact that
he's only using either the start or the end date, not both. When I tried
I used both and it worked fine.

Just assign it to yourself; you have JIRA access now.

Did you have a good holiday? See any grizzlies.

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish