[Building Sakai] status of some papers are looking "in progress" even after retraction of exam [Semigo tool]

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 19 23:08:39 PST 2012

Hi Jehan,

Is auto submit enabled on in your system (samigo.autoSubmit.enabled=true in
sakai.properties. please refer to
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14474)? If yes, you can set the
due date to current time, select 'Automatic Submission' in the published
setting of that published assessment, and then run the auto submit quartz
job. These five exams should get submitted.

If the auto submit is not enabled, you can run the following sql to submit
these exams:
update sam_assessmentgrading_t set forgrade = 1 where publishedassessmentid
= :published_assessment_id

Please feel free to let know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Karen