[Building Sakai] Samigo :: How to know wether the user submitted the assessment or not?

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 17 21:54:20 PST 2012

Hi All,

           I am doing an activity when a user submitted the assessment. But,
i am unable to get whether the user submitted the assessment or not apart
from submitted_date. Suppose, i am having an assessment, that all quizzes
are in one page. In this case user have to click the submit button in to
pages. one is at this page and another is at conirmSubmitted page. can u
please tell me , when the user click on submit in the second page is there
any table maintain any flag? Other wise how the assessment knows that it is
not submitted and showing the same assessment again with same options?

Thanks & Regards
Bhanu Teja M.