[Building Sakai] Assignment2 2012 edition

Sobieralski, Damian Michael dsobiera at indiana.edu
Thu Feb 16 07:59:23 PST 2012

Here's a quick note to let you know that next on my radar is addressing the Assignment 2 build/run issues. I am currently working on something else (not A2 related) but my hope is to be done with that other project by March 2nd.

After I fix the A2 building issues I will then go through the A2  JIRAs and try to prioritize them so that I can make an effort to start working on them.  A2 will be getting some love soon.  W/ all the recent activity on the list regarding A2 I felt that I needed to post this to let the community know next month will ramp up some A2 work.

- Damian