[Building Sakai] How to set tool wise permission?

Shahid Pathan spathan at platys.in
Thu Feb 16 06:47:55 PST 2012

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your suggestion. Now I am going through the
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Using+the+FunctionManager+Serviceto
understand how to register tool with permission and let you know. I
have
attached my code. Please have a look.

I did not understand the " IIRC there is a helper". Where do I find this?

Thanks
Shahid