[Building Sakai] select dropDownList title length is very short

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Wed Feb 15 01:41:21 PST 2012

Dear all

When admin login then he can see sites from dropdown list,

in sakai 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 site title length in dropdown list is very short
(for detail see attachment)

I increased its width from *library/skin/default/portal.css, *
width of* *html element (e.g., select) increased but titles length is same,
for example if site tile is "Introduction to Computer Science 2012 CS" then
it is showing "Introduction to Comput...."

we upgraded our system from sakai 2.7.1, and this issue was not in 2.7.x

how to increase it.

Regards
Jehan Badshah | Sr. Software Engineer
FAST - National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
UAN: +92 (0)51 - 111 128 128 ext 344