[Building Sakai] Tool usage analysis

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:12:20 PST 2012

On 02/14/2012 02:36 PM, Joshua Swink wrote:
> Hi list. Does anyone have some scripts or other ways of analyzing and
> getting reports on tool usage in Sakai? I'd like to see how much our
> users depend on the various tools for their courses.
>
> Josh

I'd be interested in these scripts too. IIRC, Michigan had some scripts
that analyzed load balancer log output; I'd love it if I could find some
to run against Apache 'combined' format logs. I've been planning to
write some myself, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Cheers all,
--
Martin B. Smith
smithmb at ufl.edu - (352) 273-1374