[Building Sakai] port number

Natalia Stash natalia.stash at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:42:17 PST 2012

Dear Steve,

I've uncommented this line in tomcat's server.xml
<Connector port="8009"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />

In Apache configuration I've changed

    ProxyPass /portal http://sakai.win.tue.nl:8200/portal
    ProxyPassReverse /portal http://sakai.win.tue.nl:8200/portal

    ProxyPass /library http://sakai.win.tue.nl:8200/portal
    ProxyPassReverse http://sakai.win.tue.nl:8200/portal

    ProxyPass /portal ajp://sakai.win.tue.nl:8009/portal
    ProxyPassReverse /portal ajp://sakai.win.tue.nl:8009/portal

    ProxyPass /library ajp://sakai.win.tue.nl:8009/library
    ProxyPassReverse /library ajp://sakai.win.tue.nl:8009/library

proxy and proxy_ajp modules are enabled.
But now when I follow sakai.win.tue.nl/portal it says that service is temporary unavailable.

Greetings,
Natalia.