[Building Sakai] port number

Natalia Stash natalia.stash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:09:18 PST 2012

Dear Sakai developers,

I am hiding the port number from the URL where our Sakai installation runs
by setting ProxyPass & ProxyPassReverse in the Apache configuration.
However when I log in and click on the courses tabs the Site URLs still contain the port number.

In sakai.properties file I do not specify the port number as the part of the serverUrl.
Could you, please, give a suggestion on how to solve this problem (so that the port number does not show up in the site urls)?

Thank you in advance,
Natalia Stash.