[Building Sakai] New Stuff

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Fri Feb 10 08:00:39 PST 2012

Steve:

We will release thegithens from active service, but only for such a worthy endeavor as you propose!

I'm sure you'll be considering how OpenMRS might have a role to play in a medical school open academic and/or administrative environment ;)

Thanks for all your energy and creativity. See you on the flip side!

= Nate