[Building Sakai] New Stuff

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Fri Feb 10 07:28:55 PST 2012

Hi Steve,

This looks like a very exciting and useful new project. The Sakai community
will miss the momentum you provided. Best of luck, and thank you!

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help