[Building Sakai] lesson builder binaries

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 9 19:04:38 PST 2012

I actually know how to make the 2.9 binaries run on 2.8, but it's so hacky I'm  not sure I want to do it. The problem is that FormattedText has been seriously restructured. I could put my own layer above it, and dynamically detect which version is present in the system.. However at this late stage in the release cycle I'd prefer not to make that kind of change, but just to supply binaries built using the normal processes.