[Building Sakai] Is trunk of entitybroker building?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:39:50 PST 2012

I wiped my m2 repo, did a fresh checkout of the "sakai-trunk-all" branch, and started to build it.  After several minutes, the build failed again with a test failure in exactly the same place.  After some trial-and-error, I commented out two lines in entitybroker's EntityEncodingManagerTest file -- lines 520 and 534.  Both of these lines say this:

	assertTrue(output.contains("xtra"));

The test no longer fails.  I have no idea why the test fails on my laptop at those two lines now, and it did not fail last week (and it doesn't fail on Jenkins or on Aaron's laptop).  In any event, it looks like this hack will let me work again using the "sakai-trunk-all" branch.

Thanks.

Jim