[Building Sakai] Samigo submission question

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 9 08:45:50 PST 2012

Hi Keli,

Do you know if the students has click submit on the Confirm Submit page? We
have some cases that students didn't really submit the assessment but they
thought they did. And, if they did click submit on the Confirm Submit page,
did they get any errors?

Or if this is a timed assessment and these submissions are auto-submitted?

Is this a one page assessment? If you want, can you send me the exported
assessment XML and the data in the sam_*assessmentgrading*_t table so I can
take a look?

Thanks,
Karen