[Building Sakai] 2.8.0 announcements are not sorting in descending order

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Feb 8 21:53:22 PST 2012

All of the conversion scripts are in this directory:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/

You want the
sakai_2_8_0-2_8_1<https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/sakai_2_8_0-2_8_1_oracle_conversion.sql>

and
sakai_2_8_1-2_8_2<https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/sakai_2_8_1-2_8_2_mysql_conversion.sql>
if
you go to the .x. This *should* contain everything ready for on .2 but
would be untested (Looks like only 1 conversion)

For either Oracle or Mysql. (Looks like Oracle based on your email)

If you're building from source, you could go to 2.8.1 and just apply this
single patch to announcement and *possibly* be a little more stable, but
many schools are running off 2.8.x.