[Building Sakai] [org.sakaiproject.pdf.dao.PdfDao] for property 'dao': no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:08:51 PST 2012

Is this the app builder? That is getting a little dated now, laster updated around 2.6. You need to check the spring wiring in the components.xml file to ensure everything is injected correctly. Alternatively, use the Resource annotation in your Java code.

You can also use a different sample project builder, which is based on Wicket though - I'm not sure what display tech you are wanting to use:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Wicket+Maven+Archetype

cheers,
Steve