[Building Sakai] how to add language

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Tue Feb 7 02:48:14 PST 2012

Hi,

Steve has given you the best instructions possible. ;-)

If you want to contribute a language that is not currently in the Sakai supported locales (http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/international/international_trunk.html), please, do let me know and we'll find the way to do include it within Sakai code.

Thanks!!!

David