[Building Sakai] Suggestion for improvement of i18n and L10n handling in JIRA

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Feb 2 07:53:49 PST 2012

What are you gonna do if someone names a component "zlog" or "ZZ Top"? I
think it's a too low tech workaround for a thing I see as fundamentally
wrong. Internationalization was a component in the past, but it's not
anymore since 2.6.0 unless we're talking about kernel.

This won't fix mixing i18n and L10n issues. And I'm against creating a
translation component because I feel it's wrong.

J-F