[Building Sakai] How does one configure sakai group provider ( CourseManagementGroupProvider )

Paul Wando Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:01:11 PST 2012

We have json data providers for the courses and students, now we need to
plug them into sakai.

In the sakai properties file, we have already pointed to our
CourseManagementGroupProvider;

org.sakaiproject.authz.api.GroupProvider=org.wits.coursemanagement.impl.provider.CourseManagementGroupProvider

However, it is still the sample code, and we have not modified yet.

Current warning:

INFO http-8080-Processor25
org.sakaiproject.component.section.sakai.SectionManagerImpl - Synchronizing
internal sections with externally defined sections in site ACCN5901
WARN http-8080-Processor25
org.sakaiproject.component.section.sakai.SectionManagerImpl -
SectionManager can not automatically generate sections withouta properly
configured GroupProvider

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach