[Building Sakai] Free testing tool/account for open source projects

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Dec 13 11:46:03 PST 2012

Thanks Patrick.  That looks interesting and I'll bring it to the attention of the QA group too.

I'm not familiar with this tool. Does anybody have experience with this tool and know how much it might help us, what kind of a technical knowledge is required to use, etc ?

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org