[Building Sakai] In a particular site how to restrict students from sending messages

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Tue Dec 11 06:14:39 PST 2012

Hi David,
I've checked with Juan Arcadio and its possible but we don't know if
there is any interest in the community on using the tool that way
(webservices). The source code
https://aulavirtual.um.es/access/content/user/juanarcadio%40um.es/umusync/www/installation.html
was contributed and we are happy if anyone want to work with it. If
there is interest on the community of using the functionality via
webservices... then we can consider working on it.

Let us know if you need any help!
mariano