[Building Sakai] SAK-22041. Velocimacro change to support screen readers

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 04:42:04 PST 2012

I'd like a bit of input on a bug ticket, please. It impacts a lot of tools

This is a high impact change as the macro is used across huge swathes of
the core codebase. I suggest we add a new macro, effectively a renamed copy
of the current one but with extra parameters. I could also mod the current
one so it at least uses the supplied id as the title in the markup. From
then on we can gradually mod the tools to call the new macro.

Or we could just leave it for now ...

Cheers,
Adrian.