[Building Sakai] Gradebook1 API

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Aug 27 12:09:14 PDT 2012

The gradebook services got moved to edu-services.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/edu-services/trunk/gradebook-service/

Gradebook2 couldn't get moved into core as a replacement because it uses a
GPL library for core functionality (ext gwt, GXT). I'm not sure if this
license situation or library has changed since it was first considered a
year or so ago.