[Building Sakai] roster photos in 2.8.1

Ron Peterson rpeterso at mtholyoke.edu
Mon Aug 27 08:02:31 PDT 2012

I just attempted to check out profile2 1.4.10 (Iatest 1.4 version, presume
it works w/ 2.8.1) and also 1.4.4 (version shipped w/ 2.8.1) and attempted
to merge revnum 109442 from trunk, but got a merge conflict in either case.
 I don't know the code well, so I'm a bit apprehensive about resolving
this.  I kinda need this fix somehow but I'm not sure yet how to get it.

R.