[Building Sakai] Profile2 not loading on sakai-2.8.2 ufter uprade from sakai-2.7.1

Evandro Pires Alves evandro at ipb.pt
Fri Aug 24 03:31:44 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,
it's strange because I seen in the logs

2012-08-23 17:11:02,033  INFO main
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig - Deploying web application
archive profile2-tool.war

and I have run all the conversions I have found. I just checked on
svn/profile2/tags/profile2-1.4.9/docs/database/oracle/ all the
conversions suitable and they are on my main db conversion script.

Also, I can't find the conversion you mention, but I think it's
something like

update SAKAI_SITE_TOOL set REGISTRATION='sakai.profile2' where
REGISTRATION='sakai.profile'

On my test site I have REGISTRATION='sakai.profile2', and if I change
that to 'sakai.profile' I get the old Profile tool.

I really don't get this, gonna try debugging the whole Sakai stack :)