[Building Sakai] Site Cache issue with blti?

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Thu Aug 23 10:37:01 PDT 2012

Not sure if anyone else has run into this or not, but it seems like there's a slight issue with a cached site when adding a blti tool to that site.
The scenario is that we've setup a few pre-configured blti tools.  If you go through Site Setup and add that tool, clicking on it (if you do it quick enough) results in a message like this:
"Error, cannot load placement=db872913-ea8b-40d9-a950-2896525f3b8d."

If you hit the tool refresh, all is well again.

We're running blti 1.3.5 in our 2.7-ish version of Sakai.

Anyone have any ideas?

Chris