[Building Sakai] Sakai in the cloud

Jaques Smith jaques at opencollab.co.za
Sun Aug 19 23:55:48 PDT 2012

Thanks guys,

Yip, I have two concerns, performance and configuration.
With performance I guess things like Samigo that does some heavy single
thread work will be slow. Also the many db calls.
For configuration, how do you manage the small different settings between
instances (especially creating and destroying instances)?  Also Aaron, if
you say it should be treated as disposable/temporary, still you should have
a "master" that is always up and can do the grunt email/webservice and so
on?

Cheers,
*Jaques
*