[Building Sakai] regarding sakai code import in eclipse

sangeeta bishnoi sangeeta.bishnoi.1987 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 22:27:45 PDT 2012

Hi.

 i am running following code mvn eclipse: eclipse and after this i am
importing sakai code into eclipse but

* I receive about 100 errors (problems)** regarding some missing
dependencies (from several projects), and I cant actually build the
project ** using eclipse nor getting info about classes or types,
debugging code, etc. The rest of the environment**works great, tomcat
starts ok, maven can build code successfully, sakai starts and works
fine, but the**eclipse, witch is so bad since I can't edit the code

thanks & regards.
Sangeeta Bishnoi.
*