[Building Sakai] Copyright Information textbox does not appear in 2.8.1

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Aug 17 07:01:32 PDT 2012

I'm confused by this thread.  So it's broken in 2.8.0 & 2.8.1 but
fixed in 2.8.2 and 2.8.x.  If yes, we shouldn't have a new JIRA for
the issue in 2.8.1.  We should look for the commit in the 2.8.x log.

I find the easiest way to do this is via the ViewSVN interface.  Here
is a link to the template file in 2.8.x:

  http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/content/branches/sakai-2.8.x/content-tool/tool/src/webapp/vm/resources/sakai_properties_scripts.vm

I see two commits after the SAK-20237 merge... one for SAK-17692 and
one for SAK-21178.

--Sam