[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder Enhancement

Paul Wando Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:22:54 PDT 2012

Dear Jeney,

We have a feature request that I have been tasked to implement. Our
instructional designers requested us to "integrate" glossary tool and
lesson builder. As the content is being rendered by the viewer
(student/lecturer), it checks if there are terms within that content that
are already defined in glossary, if some exist those terms are abbreviated
using the abbr tag. This provides a more dynamic way of abbreviating
content and lecturers only have to define those terms in glossary.

Kindly give pointers on what I need to modify to achieve this, more so the
functions that are responsible for rendering lesson builder content.

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach