[Building Sakai] Copyright Information textbox does not appear in 2.8.1

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Aug 15 20:29:04 PDT 2012

Hi Cynthia,

You can create a new account on all of the QA servers with the link on the
left.

There are also the standard demo accounts for all of the QA servers.

* 1000 sample students with the username of
student0001-student1000 (all password sakai)

The first 10 or so students have "realistic" names (some of them i18n),
the rest are all generic. These students are all enrolled if you create a
course as instructor (below) with the sample rosters.

* Sample instructor (instructor/sakai)
* A sample teaching assistant (ta/sakai)