[Building Sakai] samigo audio signing in 2.9

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Aug 7 10:36:23 PDT 2012

I've not had a problem on Linux, there is a jar signer there.

Did you use the Oracle JDK or some other one?
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1637583.html

Is there a jarsigner in  /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.7.0.jdk/
Contents/Home/jre/bin/jarsigner or somewhere else in that path? I wonder
why it's looking in the jre/bin directory under that subdirectory? In the
jre/bin there is no jarsigner for me, it's just in bin.

Perhaps the plugin that does this in samigo-audio/pom.xml needs to be
updated to maven-jarsigner-plugin?
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jarsigner-plugin/sign-mojo.html

The previous method of using maven-jar-plugin with a sign goal is
deprecated.