[Building Sakai] SAMIGO import Course Issue

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:04:20 PDT 2012

I am running Sakai 2.8.2 with a Oracle Database.  When the samagio
tables were setup the nextval was off by one, so all of the data in the
sam_assessmentbase_t.id columns are off by one.  So when I Import a xml
file of test and quizes it will fail because it assumes the default
template is at id 1 instead of id 2.  I am not sure how to fix this issue...

Could I drop the sam_assmentbase_t table and sam_assmentfeedback_t
tables and sequences and then recreate and reload those tables to fix
the issue?  This seems dangerous to me....

Thanks,

Mike