[Building Sakai] basic lti admin tool

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Aug 3 10:35:22 PDT 2012

Can someone tell me if the work going on in the this tool allows for
managing basic lti configs in a way that avoids having to add new tool
reg files for everything basic lti tool you wish to integrate with?

The idea being you could at runtime somehow create a basic lti config
for say wimba, and then publish, which would mean site creators could
simply pick up that tool for inclusion without having to know or muck
with basic config.

We have an increasing need for this as I'm sure others do, but before
I start thinking about it, I want to make sure there isn't an effort
already going on to solve this problem.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470