[Building Sakai] Sakai SCORM Player errors with 2.8.1 - DB table/index creation errors; test build failure

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 08:43:28 PDT 2012

|SCORM.2004.3ED.RTE is the player originally done by UC Davis and has
been updated by Edia since.  Wicket is an UI framework used by the SCORM
player.|  Some information on the Edia player at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SCORMPLAYER/Edia+Player+Integration

There are also installation instructions at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/FRA/Installation+Player+Scorm+EDIA,
unfortunately in French.  Still, you might be able to puzzle it out.

If you continue to have problems, post them to the sakai-dev list.  I or
someone else will help.  You might also contact Edia. Check out
http://sakai.edia.nl/?page_id=946

I worked on the SCORM player in the past, but Edia has taken the lead since.

- Mark