[Building Sakai] [building sakai] SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class ?

Baynaa_sk baynaa.sk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:16:07 PDT 2012

I used the guide on the following url
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

Configure tomcat 7 to use the old tomcat 5.5 classloader dirs

    Edit conf/catalina.properties

        Add the following to the line that begins with "common.loader=..."

        ,${catalina.base}/common/classes/,${catalina.base}/common/lib/*.jar

        Add the following to the line that begins with "shared.loader=..."

        ${catalina.base}/shared/classes/,${catalina.base}/shared/lib/*.jar

        Add the following to the line that begins with "server.loader=..."

        ${catalina.base}/server/classes/,${catalina.base}/server/lib/*.jar

When I use the configuration above, it showing error as shown in picture-1.

It was working fine, but after electricity was cut off, sakai WURFL was
displaying error.
I erased all trunk, tomcat and m2, but after I downloaded and deployed
everything again, WURFL error was still there.