[Building Sakai] i have question

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Tue Apr 24 07:25:42 PDT 2012

This requires some development.

We have done that in Samoo for some customers. Most of times, developments
we do at Samoo are offered to the community freely, but this one, at this
moment won’t be, so if you are interested, please contact me and we can talk
about prices for doing this in your Sakai.

Anyway, if the sakai community considers that Sakai must be
“multiorganization” we can try to include our development in a future
release of Sakai. It can’t be easily a contrib, because we need to retouch
some tools as profile and some services in the kernel.

Best regards

Diego del Blanco Orobitg

Director de operaciones

diego.delblanco at samoo.es