[Building Sakai] Citations Improvements - soliciting comments to SLIB-121

James Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri Apr 20 06:31:10 PDT 2012

Hi Adam,

I can't address most of the specific issues at the moment, but it
seems to me that many of the improvements mentioned on that page would
be valuable to everyone. Even for things that are very specific to
Oxford might best be handled by implementing optional hooks in trunk
of ciations and then seperating the Oxford-specific bits into a local
adapter. That way, you avoid having to do lots of patching on sakai
code, and others get advantage of your improvements. I suggest you
create Sakai JIRA tickets soon for as much of this as possible
(without the Oxford-only parts).

Just my opinion.

Jim