[Building Sakai] Example how to use LTI Basic Outcomes Service

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Apr 19 20:46:07 PDT 2012

Yup - it is all documented in the IMS site.

http://www.imsglobal.org/developers/LTI/test/v1p1/index.php

And some local bits are documented here:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai_basiclti_outcomes.doc

But that is a little out of date.

I should probably add a improve that documentation task to myself :)

/Chuck