[Building Sakai] assignments tool loading issue

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Apr 19 11:16:46 PDT 2012

Is there any warning from the log file?

Can you populate the following url, and use it to download all the
submission data for the assignment?

http://
{serverUrl}/access/assignment/submissions/{siteId}/assignment/a/{siteId}/{assignmentId}?studentSubmissionText=true&studentSubmissionAttachment=true&gradeFile=true&feedbackTexts=true&feedbackComments=true&feedbackAttachments=true&contextString={siteId}&viewString=all&searchString=&searchFilterOnly=false

I think if the problem continues, and you've got all submission data
downloaded, maybe you can wipe out the submission records for the
assignment, and use the assignment "Upload All" feature to upload the
submission file, so that you will get the student submissions again.
However, DO TEST FIRST before you try the above steps.

Thanks,

- Zhen