[Building Sakai] Site caching issue with webservice

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Wed Apr 18 13:10:49 PDT 2012

Sakai 2.8.1

We are using the SakaiScript webservice setSiteProperty to add a Sakai
property, in this case useContentReviewService=true which turns on
Turnitin in Assignment2.

I'm noticing that it takes awhile for the Site to notice this new
property, I guess it's caching.  I would think that the webservice would
force Sakai to reload from the database instead of the cache, but that
doesn't seem to be the case.

Is there a webservice call that will force Sakai to expire the cache and
load from the database? Shouldn't using this webservice force Sakai to
load from the database?

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.