[Building Sakai] Learning Path

Aatish Thakre athakre at platys.in
Tue Apr 17 23:55:36 PDT 2012

Hi All,

We are planning to add learning path to our application , we are using
rSmart version 2.6.4 , we would like to implement five points as given
below,

1) Allow admin to set learning path     and modify  learning path.
2) Track  progress  along  a  learning path.
3) Assign multiple paths to a user or  to  selected  group  of  users
simultaneously and also globally.
4) Allow admin to set deadlines for completion of entire learning path .

We have tried to build required tool loi-commons given in URL
:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LRNPTH/Installation+Instructions
, but we could not build as it is using sakai-wicket-1.4.jar file which is
not available right now in any of the repositories.
Please suggest good tool available for Sakai (rSmart 2.6.4).

Many Thanks.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: send email to
sakai-dev-unsubscribe at collab.sakaiproject.orgwith a subject of
"unsubscribe"