[Building Sakai] Installing dashboard 1.0 in Sakai 2.9.x

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Apr 17 11:44:14 PDT 2012

Hi Mustansar, b05 is in the middle of being released. It should be complete
in an hour or so once taggable-api b05 makes it into the maven central
repository.

Bad timing I guess, sorry.

You can use the 2.9.x-all if you want to avoid these problems entirely,
otherwise 2.9.x might have a problem once in awhile for the next few betas.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x-all/

In the future, we might be able to automate releasing each part on an
earlier schedule (so taggable is released before assignment), but to make
it easiest I just released them all at once.