[Building Sakai] Installing dashboard 1.0 in Sakai 2.9.x

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:04:42 PDT 2012

Hi,
      I am trying to install dashboard on sakai 2.9.x and compilation
failed with this message.
sakai-2.9.x-all/dashboard/api/src/java/org/sakaiproject/dash/logic/SakaiProxy.java:[51,81]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : variable EVENT_UPDATE_ASSIGNMENT_DUEDATE
[ERROR] location: class org.sakaiproject.assignment.api.AssignmentConstants
[ERROR]
/home/mustansar/source/sakai-2.9.x-all/dashboard/api/src/java/org/sakaiproject/dash/logic/SakaiProxy.java:[52,83]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : variable EVENT_UPDATE_ASSIGNMENT_CLOSEDATE
[ERROR] location: class org.sakaiproject.assignment.api.AssignmentConstants

is the build actually broken or I missed something?
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson