[Building Sakai] grade book / grade book 2 compatibility

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Apr 13 13:28:43 PDT 2012

As far as I can tell, Gradebook and Gradebook 2 use the same basic data. To what extent are they compatible? GB 2 has a couple of additional features, but they are being moved to GB, partly in 2.9 and partly in 2.10. Are the two systems compatible as long as only features that are available in both are being used?

We currently have both available. GB 2 has more features, but we've seen issues with it on some devices. If we could tell students that they can see the data in GB even if the faculty member uses GB 2, that would be helpful.