[Building Sakai] Language Translator/converter for Properties file

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:37:45 PDT 2012

Hi All,

            I need to translate all properties files into a language
(Hindi). Presently we are using google translator to translate these file.
We know that sakai is a very big application and it contains huge properties
files. It is very difficult to translate all these files to another
language. So, Can u please suggest me that we had any translator to
translate properties files to another language like Hindi at a time.

Thanks & Regards
Bhanu Teja M.