[Building Sakai] REST (EB) interface to calendar?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Apr 12 16:01:17 PDT 2012

Thanks Mark!

It looks like most of the GET entities I was thinking about are there. The
CREATE/UPDATE/DELETE aren't implemented, but this would be an excellent
start.

Would it possible to for me to move this to core calendar module? I'd just
need your permission and approval/clarification on the copyright.

 * Copyright Leidse Onderwijsinstellingen. All Rights Reserved.

Thanks for your response!

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/loi/loi-calendar/trunk/loi-calendar-impl/src/main/java/nl/loi/sakaiproject/calendar/event/provider/impl/provider/CalendarEventEntityProviderImpl.java